Notice: This article builds upon the visual script created in the Using the Library article.
The Package node is one of the premium features of iCanScript. The Package node type:
- enables segregation and multi-level nesting of the visual script;
- supports the divid and conquer approach to writing visual scripts;
- serves as the basis for user defined visual script prefab libraries.
Wrapping Existing Nodes in a Package
To embed the existing visual script inside a Package node:
- Use the multi-select feature of iCanScript to select all nodes inside the Update node;
- Crtl-Click for Windows users;
- Cmd-Click for OSX users.
- Right-click (or two finger click for OSX) to show multi-select contextual menu;
- Select “+ Wrap Multi-Selection in Package”.